Company registration details:
Amberstone Associates Limited Registered in England and Wales No: 7158472
Registered office address: Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1FD
Terms And Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions (“Conditions”) set out the terms on which Drive2Us.Com accepts your booking for driving lessons.
- All Drive2Us.Com driving instructors (the “Instructor”) are self-employed franchisees of Drive2Us.Com. Drive2Us.Com is the trading name of Amberstone Associates Limited Registered in England and Wales No: 7158472
- The contract for lessons is between you and the Instructor.
- Drive2Us.Com acts as agent of the Instructor in making any bookings, supplying any bookings, and processing any payments on behalf of the Instructor and accordingly, you agree and acknowledge that Drive2Us.Com has and will have no liability to you in respect of any matter which is subject to the contract between you and the Instructor including but not limited to your satisfaction with the performance of the Instructor or your success at driving.
- No variation of these Conditions shall apply unless confirmed in writing by or on behalf of Drive2Us.com.
- When you make a booking we will send you an email confirming receipt of your booking and containing the details of it.
- If you are a consumer in the European Union you may by notice in writing cancel the booking within 7 days of receipt of your booking confirmation, provided that you have not received your first lesson during that time.
- The Instructor shall provide you with driving tuition at the rate per hour previously communicated to you by the Instructor.
- All matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons shall be subject to agreement between the Instructor and you.
- You must notify the Instructor immediately of any matters which may effect your entitlement or ability to have driving lessons.
- Lesson cancellations can only be made by you directly with the Instructor with at least 48 hours notice (including Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays) prior to the commencement of the lesson, otherwise a cancellation penalty fee will be charged.
- The cancellation fee will be £25 unless the necessary 48 hours notice is not given, in which case the Instructor can charge the full price of the lesson cancelled.
- Payment for your lessons should be made direct to your Instructor by cash, credit card or debit card. Any payments made directly to the Instructor by you are a private arrangement between the respective parties and Drive2Us.Com therefore bears no liability for this matter. You are advised to obtain a receipt from the Instructor.
- All telephone, internet and online payments made to Drive2Us.com are processed at time of receipt and paid directly to the Instructor. Any payments made on your behalf by Drive2us.com to the Instructor is a private arrangement between you and the instructor and Drive2Us.Com therefore bears no liability for this matter. You are advised to obtain a receipt from the Instructor.
- Lessons prepaid will be valid at the price in force at the time of booking for 6 months from the date of purchase. Refunds will not be given for lessons not taken after this time period.
- Drive2Us.Com provide all instructors with a pricing tier and relevant information on pricing incentives, however each Drive2Us.Com instructor may change the prices or offers at any time without consultation, with prior permission from Drive2Us.Com. You will receive prior notice of any changes from your driving instructor.
- The introductory free lesson is intended for beginner level pupils, those without driving experience. This lesson and any of our available offers are given subject to availability and at the discretion of the Instructor.
- International license holders may not be eligible for any of the advertised offers and will need to communicate directly with their assigned instructor to discuss current tariffs.
- If for any reason the Instructor ceases to be a franchised instructor of Drive2Us.com, we will allocate you to another of our franchised instructors and you will be entitled to ask the Instructor for a refund of any fees paid in advance.
- Complaints should be referred in writing to our head office address and a response to the complaint will be made within 7-10 working days of receipt of the complaint.
- Thanks for purchasing our products or services at www.drive2us.com operated by Amberstone Associates Limited.
- We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked by proving you have not booked a lesson or used the service or product. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
- After the 14-day period you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
- Any refund can be requested by emailing email@example.com stating your full name, contact number & with a copy of your payment receipt.
- Refunds are usually processed on a weekly basis but please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be refunded back to you via your original payment method.
- If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us on 0117 932 8700.
- When you make a booking Drive2Us.com collects certain information about you. The types of information collected includes your name, address, gender, contact details, bank account details and other information relevant to the booking. By accepting these Conditions you acknowledge and agree that Drive2Us.com may use the information for the purposes set out.
- Drive2Us.com will take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not disclose your information, (other than to the Instructor in accordance with the booking) to any third party unless:
1.we are specifically required to by law;
2.in response to a valid, legal request by a law enforcement or governmental authority;
3.or as may be authorised by you in writing.
By accepting these Conditions you agree that we may store, process and use the information collected to keep a record of your booking. You may inform us at any time in writing if you no longer require such information to be kept by us.
1.Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to us at our address.
2.If you believe that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect in any respect, you should write to us at the above address.
- Drive2Us.com checks the qualifications of all its instructors but shall otherwise have no liability to you for the performance of the Instructor and your satisfaction with the driving lessons provided by the Instructor.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Drive2Us.com’s negligence, or as expressly provided in these Conditions, Drive2Us.com shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of these Conditions, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of Drive2Us.com, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with theses Conditions.
- Nothing in these Conditions will affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- The headings to these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their construction.
- Where the context so admits reference in these Conditions to one gender shall include the other gender and words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- References to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
- These Conditions and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with their subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Conditions.
- All lessons are to be taken in a manual vehicle unless an automatic is specifically requested at the time of booking. Should this not be disclosed at the time of booking then no refund will be permitted.
- The term lesson is a duration of 1 hour. All special offer lessons must be taken as two hour lesson.
- All special offers apply only if a test has not been booked prior or during the offer period, otherwise the normal lesson rate in your area applies.
- New starter special offers are only available for those pupils with no practical driving experience.
- All promotional offers are limited to one per pupil.
- We will provide either a male or female instructor for tuition. Should you require specifically a male or female instructor then this must be disclosed at the time of making the booking. Should this not be disclosed then no refund will be permitted.
- Driving lessons purchased are non transferable. All refunds are at the discretion of Drive2us.com and your driving instructor.
- Please call 0117 932 8700 prior to booking offers to check eligibility and local availability.